3d杀号定胆 www.auaas.icu 找搬家公司前准备工作
Preparations for finding a moving company
1. In the process of moving, it is better for two or more people to cooperate with each other. One assisted the attendants in the house to move out, while the other watched the furniture boarding beside the car.
2. When the vehicle arrives at the new residence, the same person assists in unloading the goods beside the vehicle, while the other person informs the service personnel how to locate the things in the room. Reserve parking space for new and old moving vehicles. If there is a building administrator, please let the prophet know to facilitate the handling.
3. If you are in good condition, you must confirm with the moving company again.
4. Electrical appliances with heat (e.g. TV sets, electric heaters) and compressors (e.g. air conditioners and dehumidifiers) should not be used on the day of moving. On the one hand, they should avoid electrical damage, on the other hand, they should avoid injuring service personnel.
5. Contact the Cleaning Team to deal with large garbage and waste
6. Provide contact information between relocation service personnel and new residences (e.g. building administrators or mobile phones)
Pay attention to the situation when looking for a moving company
1. Empty car confirmation: Before handling and after unloading, the vehicle should be inspected whether it is empty or not.
2. Pay attention to whether the loading height conforms to the agreement of both parties.
3. Confirm the contents of the contract again before moving, so as not to cause disputes if the moving company omits to fill in any contents.
4. Remind the relocation service personnel which items are fragile or valuable.
5. The first things that will be used when arriving at a new house: cleaning tools, toiletries, next day's work, school supplies and other items can be finally boarded, get off first, and put in another place after arriving at a new house.
6. The water, electricity and gas in the old residence should be closed, and the water, electricity and gas should be used after the new residence.